Latest version – allow sending text messages / files to Motorola Mototrbo radios.
Start update from oldest to newest (if You try latest it will fail as corrupted – most like they change way of signing image and it fail check if trying update latest)
Today I have quite funny experience, I tried update node & npm to newest version but i get information it is already installed.
rew unlink node && brew link node
Unlinking /usr/local/Cellar/node/17.4.0… 7 symlinks removed.
Linking /usr/local/Cellar/node/17.4.0… 7 symlinks created.
trying check version show wrong one
I tried everything, from uninstalling, brew cleanup, link, relink, overwrite – without success.
In content locate & remove line:
After removing restart computer and confirm correct version of node
Required Original Power supply Specification
An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://repo.mysql.com/apt/ubuntu focal InRelease: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 467B942D3A79BD29
sudo apt-key adv –keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com –recv-keys 467B942D3A79BD29
If “467B942D3A79BD29” is different – just change it for value from error message.
Quite interesting story, we have website running WordPress with two noticed problems:
Trying this malformed CURL command reveal hidden from naked eye problem.
curl -d "auth=something" -X POST https://somewebsite.com/index.php\?rest_route\=/plugin/route/test --trace-ascii --
In front of JSON data there is UTF-8 BOM code (\ufeff) (it’s being ignored by most of application but not all, it should never be present in JSON response since encoding is send in HTTP header – some code is ignoring it, some will fail on decode JSON and thread it as invalid syntax.
When we know what to look for, we need scan all PHP files on server and locate ( 0xEF, 0xBB, 0xBF ) string in root website directory using following command:
grep -rlI $’\xEF\xBB\xBF’ .
From result ignore anything that is not .PHP since those files can have BOM and not directly parsed via PHP interpreter.
Download those PHP file and examine with “HexEditor” reveal BOM before PHP code that is being send along ANY content served from PHP.
Cleaning file from “BOM” mark (on MAC):
sed $’1s/\xef\xbb\xbf//’ < in8sync-customization.php > clean-in8sync-customization.php
Compare two files together to make sure only BOM is removed.
Upload cleaned file in original location and repeat process if there is more than one. Be happy fixing unusual issue!!